Thursday, January 14, 2010

Time to relax

Got another big piece of code written today for this database application and it seems to be running along quite nicely. What wasn't go so smoothly though was my attempts to recompile a short piece of video in Premier Pro and things just weren't clicking. Fortunately I still had my Lynda.Com account active and I was able to search for the tutorial I needed, figured out my problem and fixed the item in under ten minutes. Then I encoded the video to an FLV format, uploaded it to YOUTUBE and embedded it in the link below!

Now whenever I, or you, get stressed - you, or I, can just come here and watch some nice soothing pictures of wildlife and listen to an original composition by Loyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.