Monday, February 22, 2010

Bite Me



So I am going through some of my old video footage and I come across this one. It's a mosquito that is feeding on my hand. It was as much a test of my will power as it was about getting the shot for the camera.

As you can see there were a few mosquitoes out that day. I have found it's all a matter of mind control. If you can get your head into a certain zone, the mosquitoes really don't bother you. When you think about it - their bites is really not all that painful. When you allow them to annoy you though - you are in for a world of hurt.

Just remember - that first frost of August, and they're all gone. Yes I did say August, because up in the mountains that's when you get your first frosts. I think there is a short period at the end of june and the first couple of weeks of June that are usually frost free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.