Friday, April 23, 2010

I found it!

Didn't post yesterday as I was off on an adventure in the hills - I will publish some photos of that hike tomorrow but for today I will post a little clip I had been looking for for quite some time.

It is a little clip I had of a beaver doing some work on his dam. I don't know why, but I get a kick out of the video every time I see it.

Fortunately Loyd had been down the other day to come on the hike with me and he'd brought along one of his hard-drives and he happened to have a copy of my beaver in the pond series and I was able to retrieve this segment.

Here it is and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.