Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Paper, stones, scissors

 Check out the age on this latest kidney stone I passed (magnified 2x)

Okay, I'm only going to talk about the stones part of the title today, so please no complaining afterward.

I am feeling crappy and, as it has been my experience that people in general and my friends in particular don't like to hear me whine, it will be a short post. I think I have passed enough kidney stones recently to open a small rock quarry. In fact I have posted a picture of a stone that has apparently been around in my system for quite some time.

Things will be better today I am sure.

In lieu of my posts making you happy I would like you to check out the link to David Francey's music on CBC Radio 3 and give him a listen. I know it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.