Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm Back - but just for a moment

One of my forest friends

I haven't posted for awhile but I have a good excuse. I've been swamped at work, and when I haven't been working I have been making good use of the daylight with trips up Tranquille River and out through Kenna Cartwright Park.

I have got some pretty good video footage of coyotes, chipmunks, fires and lightning storms that I will share with you once I get time to process it and post it to YouTube.

In the meantime I will leave you with these couple of pictures pulled from my video, just so you know I haven't been shanghai-ed and shoveling coal on a slow boat to China.

The trickster - Kenna Cartwright Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.