Monday, September 20, 2010

Almost in a new snack bracket!

Almost as much as I made when I shoveled coal in Cape Breton

So about three months ago when I decided I would try the Google Adsense program, and when I signed up for YouTube to put ads on my moose calling video, it was more as a lark than as a serious business venture. But if you look at the screen shot above you can see that I almost made enough today to pay for an extra large double double and an apple fritter.

All kidding aside though, I now see the potential in this framework. Maybe a little too much like the little boy who was such an optimist that, on receiving a bucket of horse poop for his birthday, began running around looking for the pony.

Well, I am off looking for that pony now. I will be expanding my exposure on Youtube - which is rather ironic because I have been expanding my waistline sitting at the computer - and I will be launching a number of soon to be hit websites. You will be able to tune in to such sites as: Ask Frank (in which desperate readers send in their questions to which I will reply - "Do I look like I care?"), or "How dead is it?" in which peole can send in shots of roadkill and I will tell what it was, when it was hit and by what. The list is almost endless and this new phase of mine will probably be marked as the point at which the internet died!


Now off to outsource another couple of sites to my new-found friends in India and that will be the subject of my next posting.

1 comment:

  1. Seventy-eight dollars and nine cents is enough for me to start up a new blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

    http://psulzle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.