Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And now for something completely different




The above video is just my way of sharing a beautiful fall day up on the Tranquille River, which is part of the Lac Du Bois Grasslands Provincial Park. The colours are almost mother nature's way of saying "Sorry for what I'm about to do to you"

I am not a big fan of the winter months. Not like some who believe that you have to go hungry to enjoy a good meal later, I think I can quite enjoy my summers without having to live through a winter.

I am still working with my software, trying to get just the right settings to show what the new Sony NexVG10 can do, so please hang in there while I figure out all the bells and whistles of the new system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.