Wednesday, February 2, 2011

33 Countries and counting

 Map of country of origin of my readers

I thought I should update my quest for having at least one reader from each of the 169 or so countries that presently exist on our little blue planet. The list has grown to 34 countries, and in terms of numbers or readers, here it is:

Canada
United States
United Kingdom
Latvia
Germany
Estonia
India
Australia
Spain
Norway
Denmark
Mexico
Japan
Austria
Italy
Ireland
Pakistan
Moldova
Sri Lanka
Kenya
Afghanistan
Singapore
Switzerland
Hong Kong
Serbia
Russia
France
Czech Republic
Iraq
Belize
Morocco
Ukraine
Albania
Malaysia


So what does it all mean? I think it means that there are a lot of people around the world with not a heck of a lot going on with their lives!

Actually I get quite a kick out of the fact that somewhere, some person from a completely different culture is reading my words and trying to make heads or tails out of our culture. Fortunately most internet savy readers will quickly realize that the bulk of Canadians could not be like me or the country would not run as well as it does.

As a reminder to any of my readers that might have contacts not on this list, to pass the word along to your friends to get them to visit the blog and to post a comment so I can add their country to the list.

Right now however I have some very interesting bird video to edit. In the meantime you can watch this short clip that I have made about Starlings - The Kings of Bling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Ever since old Rebel rolled on me and I've been strapped to this old hospital bed I've enjoyed whatever posts come my way.